Post: Assistant Professor
Graduate School: Nanyang Technological University
Office Location: Zhonghui Building 210
Aug, 2015 - Mar, 2020 Phd in Statistics in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Aug, 2011 - Jul, 2015 BSc in Mathematics in Southeast University, China
Dec, 2021 – Present Assistant Professor at Jinan University
Nov, 2021 – Aug, 2020 Poctdoc at National University of Singapore
1. Xiaoyu Liu and Liming Xiang. “Generalized accelerated hazards mixture cure models with intervalcensored data”. In: Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2021, p. 107248.
2. Zsolt Szabo, Xiaoyu Liu, and Liming Xiang. “Semiparametric sieve maximum likelihood estimation for accelerated hazards model with interval-censored data”. In: Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 2020, pp. 175–192.
1. Xiaoyu Liu and Liming Xiang. “Bayesian Analysis of Doubly Semiparametric Mixture Cure Models with Interval-censored Data”. To be Submitted .
2. Xiaoyu Liu and Liming Xiang. “Competing Risks Data with Covariates Subject to Detection Limits”. To be submitted.
3. Zsolt Szabo, Xiaoyu Liu, Liming Xiang, and Shuange Ma. “Mixture Cure Model with both Semiparametric Components for Interval-Censored Data”. To be submitted.
Undertake the subject
Patent for invention
High-dimensional Data Analysis